Welcome to Alpha Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Abbotsford, BC
Call us at (604) 859-6322
Welcome to Alpha Animal Hospital!
Your Choice Veterinarians in Abbotsford, BC
Welcome to Alpha Animal Hospital, your trusted veterinary specialists in Abbotsford. Our team of emergency care providers can help manage your pet's health problems and bring them back to great shape. We offer comprehensive veterinary services, from lab diagnostics to behavior consultation.
Meet Our Team of Dedicated Abbotsford Veterinarians
Our core of veterinary providers includes Dr. Vinesh Jalan and Dr. Vipan Jalan. Both like to spend their time exploring the beautiful Canadian wilderness and spending time with their children and their pet Chihuahua. They have both provided veterinary care for a variety of animals, from dogs and cats to horses and pigs.
Just a few of the veterinary services offered at Alpha Animal Hospital include:
- Pet Identification – We can identify your pet if it gets lost or runs away from home.
- Digital X-Ray – Check your pet for any serious issues that could be plaguing their health.
- Tonometry – Manage your pet's health eye care with this pressure test.
- Laser Surgery – Treat various diseases with this non-invasive treatment method
- Exotic Pet Management – Learn more about exotic pets and their special needs.
- Pet Nutrition – Make sure your pets are healthy by balancing their nutrition.
- Vaccination – Get your pet's vaccines up-to-date with us.
- Exotic Pet Care – We provide veterinary care for pocket pets like rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Emergency Veterinary Treatment – We can provide urgent veterinary care in cases of trauma, cuts, lacerations, poisoning, and more.
We Can Help You Choose a Pet
Not sure which pet would be a good addition to your family? We can help! With the use of our comprehensive pet-matching and pet selector, we can match you up with the right pet for your needs.
Contact Our Abbotsford Veterinarians Today
Contact Alpha Animal Hospital in Abbotsford, BC by calling (604) 859-6322. We can provide you with the pet nutrition, dental health, behavior consultation, digital x-ray, tonometry, and lab services that you need. Beyond that, we also provide vaccines and laser surgery for other types of problems. Our emergency care team is always ready to help manage the health of your loving pets.